content + copywriting
I create digital and print content and copywriting for businesses, non-profits, and brands big and small. My clients range from giants like Under Armour and McCann Global Health to a Nobel Prize Winner's blog and a women-run boutique branding agency. Across all of my work, I specialize in translating scientific and academic research into engaging content and copy that is accessible to a wide audience.
While I write about a variety of topics from travel to human resources, I have a knack for creating content for organizations and companies with a focus on social good. You can have a look at more of my branded content and copywriting work here, but these are a couple of selected samples:
- Explore Minnesota, a series for the state's tourism department, summer 2018.
- Use This, Not That series for Scouted by The Daily Beast, fall 2018.
- The Annual Physical I Still Haven't Had for Richard Thaler's Misbehaving Blog, August 2015.
- Here's The Problem With Traditional Vacuums for Dyson and Launchpad, May 2018.
- National and State Park Guides for American Park Network, 2018-2019.
- 10 Of The Best Fall Hikes In America for Marmot, October 2016.
- Fat and Its Complicated History for Under Armour's MyFitnessPal June 2017.
- Where To Watch The Solar Eclipse for Beyond Yoga, August 2017.
Curious what working with me is like? Here are some testimonials:
Amy Lynch, editor at Moveline:
Cinnamon is a content generation superstar and a top-notch human being. During our time together at Moveline, she could always be counted on to deliver copy that engaged the reader, nailed the brand’s voice and tone, and incorporated an element of creativity into each purpose-driven piece she developed. She’s a talented writer, generous connector, incisive thinker, and valuable contributor to every project she takes on.
Natalie Kusturic, content editing client:
Working with Cinnamon is a dream. She has edited numerous articles for me. Each time she does I am amazed at how well she maintains my writing voice, understands the topic and gets my message across. Cinnamon is a gifted writer, brilliant mind and genuine lover of life. I couldn't ask for a better editor and writer on my side. On top of it I really like her.
Abbie Lang, editor at RootsRated:
Cinnamon is reliable and enthusiastic about taking on projects. I've worked with her for over a year and she has never once missed a deadline. She has a friendly writing style that people can relate to, and can make complex topics easily digestible. Cinnamon is a pleasure to work with.
get in touch
If you're ready to talk shop, shoot me an email at email@example.com or click on the mail icon below.