I work with individuals, small businesses, and brands to tell their stories and connect with their audiences through narrative discovery and construction, tone and voice development, and content creation and management.
When it comes to the writing part specifically, I create digital content for brands big and small that range from a boutique design agency to a Nobel Prize Winner's blog. Clients include Beyond Yoga, Under Armour, Move.org, Fuze Branding, Upserve, and more. Across all of my work I specialize in translating scientific and academic research into engaging articles that are accessible to a wide audience.
While I write about a variety of topics, I focus on travel and destination; outdoor and adventure; and health, wellness, and nutrition content. You can have a look at my branded content work here, but these are a couple of selected samples:
- 7 Days in the Grand Canyon State: The Ultimate Arizona Road Trip, RootsRated for Sierra Club, July 2016.
- 10 Of The Best Fall Hikes In America for Marmot, October 2016.
- Fat and Its Complicated History for Under Armour's MyFitnessPal June 2017.
- The Annual Physical I Still Haven't Had for Richard Thaler's Misbehaving Blog, August 2015.
- Home is Where You Make It, But I Guess I'm Already There for Near North Co., February 2017.
- Where To Watch The Solar Eclipse for Beyond Yoga, August 2017.
If you're ready to talk shop, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org by clicking the mail icon below.